Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Processing and Transferring Vision 200T

  1. #31
    Inactive Member mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chas, chas... "the super 8 usenet"? you will start offending me if you don't at least try and take what i'm saying seriously. until that, any smileys in my posts will mean that any sarcasm is meant to be funny and not to show how offended i am. ;-) anyway, to further explain: usenet is a system of servers everywhere used to exchange "bulletin board messages" and deja.com is (was) just a mirror of this system. usenet can (and usually will) be accessed directly through something like netscape messenger or outlook express, hence the mention of email/hotmail.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Matty,
    I understand what the term "usenet" means -- as I explained earlier, I figured most people knew what I meant...as this isn't furthering the topic of the post what say we get onto the subject? Glad to see someone has free time on their hands to discuss the inconsequential...

    Alex,
    from what I've heard they will confisticate material they deem objectionable. But I also know that they don't watch every foot of footage they process, just what they transfer. I've had some scenes of blood, death, etc. that they processed without saying a word.

    Anyway, to get back to the SUBJECT -- has anyone had this film stock transferred yet? How does it look?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •